• Tag and organize your apps
• Permissions manager
• Backup and restore apps (including data with root) to internal storage, Google Drive or SMB
• Track app install/update/uninstall/reinstall history
• App usage manager
• Make notes about your apps and rate them
• Perform batch actions such as uninstall, backup, tag or force close installed apps
• Quickly view new and updated apps
• Create and share lists of apps
• Analyze, extract, share or install any APK, APKS, XAPK or APKM file
• See your most used apps, easily remove unused apps and apps using up your storage space
• Get detailed info about any installed app or APK file, including manifest, components and metadata
A great way to organize and visualize your apps. You can create up to 50 customizable tag groups and easily add or remove apps. Perform batch actions, such as backup and restore, or create sharable lists of apps. You can even view app usage summaries by tag. Use the autotag feature to categorize your apps automatically.
Backup your apps to multiple backup locations, including internal storage, Google Drive and SMB shares.
For root users, AppDash offers full backup and restore of apps, app data, external app data and expansion (OBB) files. Please note that some apps don’t like backup and restore, so use at your own risk. For non-root users, only the apk will be backed up, no data.
For both root and non-root users, you can enable the auto backup feature, which will automatically back up apps whenever they are updated. Or you can schedule backups at a specific time.
All the info you could ever want about an app, with convenient quick actions to launch, backup, uninstall, share, extract and more. View internal details such as permissions, manifest and app components. You can also save notes and star ratings.
Maintains a running list of app events. The longer AppDash is installed, the more info will be shown. On first launch, it shows first install time and most recent update. From the time AppDash is installed, it will also keep track of version codes, uninstalls, updates, reinstalls and downgrades.
Get details about screen time and number of launches. By default, a weekly average is shown. Tap on the bar graph to show details for each day. You may show usage details for individual apps, or aggregated usage by tag.
Detailed permissions manager and aggregate permissions summary , including lists of high and medium risk apps and apps with special access.
A full suite of tools to manage installed apps, including an app killer, list of large (100 MB+) apps, running apps and unused apps.
You may also launch the APK Analyzer from most file explorers by clicking “Open with” and selecting AppDash.
As with all my apps, there are no ads and no user data is collected or monetized. The only revenue is from subscription or in-app purchase. There is a free trial, but you must purchase the app or a subscription to continuing using AppDash for more than seven days. This charge is necessary to support development and expenses.