1. Facilitate your exchanges with your referent and the follow-up of your course
2. Make you more independent in your search for professional experience
Features related to your support:
– a chat with your referent adviser
– a shared agenda
– a list of actions to be carried out as part of your support
Features to help you in your search for solutions:
– easier access to job offers, work-study programs, or civic service missions
– access to a list of companies ready to welcome you in professional immersion, to discover jobs in the field
– a financial aid simulation module that you can claim
– access to apply for a mentoring program
– a link to a CV creation tool
How to create a user account?
Get in touch with your Pôle emploi or Mission Locale adviser in charge of your course.